Schönmarke Estate Icewine
A high quality, lower alcohol beverage of immense richness, subtlety and balance makes it a popular choice with consumers, especially women. It is also the memento product of choice for overseas visitors. Schönmarke Gold Icewine has grown with the category.
From modest beginnings in 1996 to its present global brand status, Schönmarke has been an innovator:
- Established the first Icewine brand (and category) in US Duty Free – DFI 1996
- First to develop strategic destination themes in its packaging.
- Creates special products for retail partners and deploys quickly to the market.
Schönmark Brand Strategy and Identity
Schönmark brand design is inspired by the belief that premium packaging and fine wine inside the bottle enhances the appeal of the product to a broad and in some cases non-traditional, younger wine demographic. Its ultra premium image as a natural, high end product with prestigious gifting value drives Schönmarke sales appeal in North American and global markets.
- Gold Medal: 2010 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal: 2010 Finger Lakes, New York International Wine Competition
- Double Gold Medal: 2009 International Wine Awards Lodi, California
- 2008 International Wine Awards Lodi, California Schonmarke Icewine took top honors at Vinexpo 2001 in France being awarded Challenge du Vin and Olympiades du Vin gold medals.
Schonmarke Gold Vidal Icewine is bottled in blue Bellissima glass from Italy. The product ships with a metallic gold gift box that has proven up-market appeal. Case Pack: 12/375ml
Schönmarke VQA Icewine has intense fruity armoas following through to luscious flavours of peach, apricot and honey that are well balanced by a crisp acidity. This golden nectar is a grand companion to desserts, fruit, cheeses and pâté. It should be chilled about an hour before serving.
Winemaker Roberto DiDomenico has a philosophy that “great wines start in the vineyard”. He produces Schönmarke Gold Icewine from premium grapes grown on the 135 acre estate winery located in Niagara- on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. Rob has been making world-class wines there since 1990. Rob works closely with field managers in grooming the vineyards to produce small yields of exceptional quality. The winemaking team has become consistent producers of award winning Icewines.